JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Was my phone damaged by heat

(Topic created: 03-26-2021 11:40 AM)
userqT8DB1bfC3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I left my Galaxy Note 10+ in my car for an hour, and it was hot.  When I got the phone out of the car, it was hot to the touch for a while.  I tried to get information about possible heat damage, from the below support page, but the links on that page don't work, so I couldn't get any information.  How do I know if there was any damage to the  phone caused by the heat?

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00076952/

0 Likes
3 Replies
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello there, the only way to know for sure if your device was damaged by the heat would be to have a certified technician evaluate the device. I'd recommend stopping by a uBreakiFix to have them check your phone.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userqT8DB1bfC3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Is there any way to notify Samsung's webmaster that the page is broken?  I can't get information about heat tolerances for the phone

0 Likes
Solution
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'll send the broken page link up through my contacts so they are aware that the troubleshooting steps cannot be accessed. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.