Original topic:

Preorder Feedback, Orders, shipping, etc.

(Topic created: Wednesday)
Martion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

if you guys decide to introduce the product be sure you are well prepared as apple is.

You introduced the ring today, I wanted to order it and boom, website glitches after glitches, then sizing kit is out of stock, and there is no info how to measure to find the correct size, shame shame. support chat doesn't have any idea how to measure  it either, at some point they say "come back later" ...WOW

I would call that product introduction a disaster !

192 Replies
PsycoP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Specific sizes, that is.
0 Likes
METAPOOH
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
I pre ordered the Galaxy watch Ultra on July 10th during the unpacking event and now on the 24th,I have friends that are walking into Best Buy and the Samsung Store Glendale and purchasing the same watch that I pre ordered while I still wait in disgust for Samsung to send me an email stating that I can pick up my watch. I'm not too happy right now šŸ˜”
FuturesFalcon
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
I got mine on the 22nd, I think it depends on the color too. I know green was on back order.
Amleverett
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
Apparently, the white is also
kingrafteer
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Ring

Notbad

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Ring
The day isn't over, there is probably a lot of orders that Best Buy (or wherever you're picking up from) has to fill.

Also if your friends are walking in right now and buying them they're not getting the same discounts
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Ring
The only discount Best Buy doesn't offer is $50, the rest is the same.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Ring
At least you're going to get it.. those of us who set buds 3 Pro to pick up at Best Buy have no idea when we'll get them while other people have already got theirs in the mail. Buds 3 Pro got recalled.

Edit: And my Fold6 says August 7th.šŸ˜­
0 Likes
Zrnie
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Ring
My understanding was the recall was because of a quality control issue. The tips were being broken when removing on certain buds
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Ring
Unfortunately it's more than that. *Sigh*