JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Preorder Feedback, Orders, shipping, etc.

(Topic created: 07-29-2024 07:32 AM)
Martion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

if you guys decide to introduce the product be sure you are well prepared as apple is.

You introduced the ring today, I wanted to order it and boom, website glitches after glitches, then sizing kit is out of stock, and there is no info how to measure to find the correct size, shame shame. support chat doesn't have any idea how to measure  it either, at some point they say "come back later" ...WOW

I would call that product introduction a disaster !

315 Replies
Options
Galaxy Ring
This is pretty wild..... they have them down the street from me, and when I go onto the shop, delivery est is 7/31..... have you tried chatting them?
DarthOkie
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Same boat, ordered July 18th and currently showing Sept 25th. Chatted with a representative on Thursday and they said my order had been sent for fulfillment, will be shipped soon, and that the September 25th date was incorrect. However nothing has changed on my order and still showing a shipping date for September 25th.
theresin
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
I haven't tried chatting yet .. but mine keeps changing too. It's been on 9/25 for a few days now. It would be nice if they told us what was up - even if it was a lie lol
sven1990
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
I've contacted them 3 times already and I just keep hearing it's escalated, lots of back order, offering a 25 dollar voucher for the delay anything but what we actually want, getting our premium device we pre-ordered within a MONTH of its release, all the local best buys have them in stock it's really ridiculous, I am a total samsung fan boy and I feel completely betrayed.
MAK29
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Ikr, i did talk with my the local best buy it shows instock i guess but he said the same all on backorder from july 13 to sep 25 is a lifetime lol
0 Likes
Imc87
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring

Same boat here, early pre-order, yet date keeps changing. Definitely a bad look on samsung 

Dustin2398
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Same! I pre-ordered everything before the live unpacked was over. Said estimated delivery July 24th but so far only got the Fold. Watch delivery was switched to delayed with NO DATE on the 23rd and my buds and ring are now August 7th. The icing on the cake is all these Samsung promotional emails to buy these devices I keep getting... why not you instead send me my items I have been waiting for..šŸ˜”
Cuchulainn
Comet
Options
Galaxy Ring
Wierd about the delays. I was counting on mine not being delivered before July 24 since I was going to be out of town July 18-22. But UPS attempted delivery July 19 and 22. I finally took delivery July 23 before they sent it back. UPS driver was like "3rd times a charm". Yeah, i wasn't expecting it so early.
0 Likes
Dustin2398
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Update** My order status on my Watch, Ring, and Buds Pro are unchanged.. but I received a refund from Samsung today for $430.. I swear! If my order gets canceled and I can not get the pre-order prices, I'm going to go off the RAILS!
0 Likes
Dustin2398
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Update** I contacted support, and they apologized for the delay. Said it was due to the high demand for these devices. They also said my est. Delivery dates would be updated within the next 24 hours. This morning, I was notified that all my delayed devices have been shipped. I'm still slightly annoyed that it took me contacting support to get them shipped... but at least they are on their way now.
0 Likes