JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Preorder Feedback, Orders, shipping, etc.

(Topic created: 07-10-2024 03:22 PM)
Martion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

if you guys decide to introduce the product be sure you are well prepared as apple is.

You introduced the ring today, I wanted to order it and boom, website glitches after glitches, then sizing kit is out of stock, and there is no info how to measure to find the correct size, shame shame. support chat doesn't have any idea how to measure  it either, at some point they say "come back later" ...WOW

I would call that product introduction a disaster !

JUMP TO SOLUTION
325 Replies
Rickets
Halo
Options
Galaxy Ring
Your watch already uses Wear OS.
0 Likes
kidatpy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Thanks
0 Likes
LadySeller
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
It's not just the watch ultra, it's all preorders. I preorderd the watch7 on the 22nd, was told it was going to ship on the 14th on August... NOPE! it's going to be shipped on the 26 of September. Why tf would I wait that long for a preorder?! i work for a retailer for a phone company, I get an additional $25 off the watch, along getting that $50 off for the pre order promo. I only ended up paying $87 because I'm trading in my watch6 (i gotta demo watches for a living, don't judge me for getting new yearly tech). The clowns on the chat part of samsung help basically said tough luck.
0 Likes
shep58
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Check my order my date has changed from September 25 to September 18 . Wow really!!
userlQlf5PSopN
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Lucky, my order still remains the same, by 25th Sept
0 Likes
NoneYa916
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Ring
Out off curiosity do you mean August 25th instead of September?

I pre-ordered the Watch 7 since well with the 50 bucks off and amazing trade in for watch 5 pro it came to $29 I believe (tax higher than the sale price). It came with 1 band of my choice (dark grey sport band), and Samsung automatically threw in the silver athleisure band for free. A feww days go by and my wife's order ships. (40mm) I check and now my order is delayed till the 21st. Unacceptable in my mind considering checking best buy and the watch and band are in stock. I wait another week and a half or so and check and now it's the 28th. I try chatting with Samsung and let out my frustrations. They could send customers their watches and bands that are in stock and send the free band whenever they actually get it. I was told they couldn't do it. I was given the line that they make it all in oneone package as a benefit to the customers. I don't even want the stupid band and care less if it never comes. I was basically told there was nothing that they (customer service) could do about it.

I'd like to know how many are still waiting for their pre-orders, and if there is enough of us we should be bugging Samsung daily till they do something. Might be useless but who knows
0 Likes
userlQlf5PSopN
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
My order shows 25th Sept as an estimated shipping date. I have called Samsung several times and they said it will be expedited now prior to 21st August.
0 Likes
NoneYa916
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Ring
Wow that's insane.
0 Likes
userlQlf5PSopN
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
I agree! Especially in this day and age when technology is so advanced. Really kills the excitement of getting a new product.
0 Likes
NoneYa916
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Ring
Hi all, 

I will say this post might want up being long. I need to vent about Samsung's horrible policy when it comes to orders and their horrible lack of stock to handle pre-orders.

Me and my wife both bought watch 7's (her 40mm me 44mm). With the $50 pre-order credit and trade in it came to like $29 (tax was more than the sale office) so I had to order it. 

The watches came with the 1 band of your choice and then another free one that the customer had no choice in. Well when I made my order it said it's expected delivery was by Aug 12th. Well 3-4 days go one and my wife gets a notice that her watch has shipped. I checked my order and no movement. Another couple days and my wife had hers and nothing on mine. I check and now the delivery is by the 21st **bleep**! 

I go to the app and try and order a watch and it gives me the option to pick it up. So they have the watch. I checked the band and not in stock. So this dumb free band is the issue. I try and chat and I am like it's available locally can't Samsung let me get the watch and band and you can send the free band whenever it gets in. I was turned down as the policy is all of an offer ships at once. I am like that's really not ok but whatever. Another week and a half go over and I checked the order and now set to be delivered by the 28th. I am mad because that is now the 3rd date I have given. I confirm the watch and support band in stock. I try chatting again and I was like "tell me how is it that a customer today can go online today and order the watch and pick it up today (no more free band offered) but someone who pre-ordered it is still waiting." I basically laid out how poor that is for a company the size of Samsung. I was like I know I'm not the only unhappy person and all Samsung would have to do is send the watches out to people and they can get the free band when it comes in. I got nowhere. 

So after this long past (I warned you}. I want to know how many folks are waiting for their orders. I say we should bend together and buff customer service at least daily till something positive happens.