Original topic:

Preorder Feedback, Orders, shipping, etc.

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Martion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

if you guys decide to introduce the product be sure you are well prepared as apple is.

You introduced the ring today, I wanted to order it and boom, website glitches after glitches, then sizing kit is out of stock, and there is no info how to measure to find the correct size, shame shame. support chat doesn't have any idea how to measure  it either, at some point they say "come back later" ...WOW

I would call that product introduction a disaster !

193 Replies
Turner01
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
I ordered the white one with orange band. I like how it looks and canno wait to get mine.
0 Likes
kraigdavidmiller
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

Its been a long time since I have been this excited about a piece of technology

Home_in_BKK
Comet
Options
Galaxy Ring
Ordered my ultra later in the day on 7/10, and it's delivered on 7/19.
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Ring
Same here! We are fortunate as others are having issues apparently. Sorry to hear that. The demand must have been very high and probably depends upon what part of the country you are in?
0 Likes
D-Mac
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
I ordered one in the Titanium Silver color with a Green Marine band. I was originally given a delivery date of July 24th. Now they're saying September 25th. I'm thinking that perhaps the only orders being delivered on the promised dates are those for watches ordered as is, without changing the band style or color. The last time I checked, Samsung wasn't even giving customers a choice of bands.
0 Likes
Caplanjr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
Mine came today. This is the Watch7 44mm in silver.
0 Likes
userG2cD7OUGm2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

Sorry to hear. Ordered my Galaxy Watch Ultra on July 11th with a delivery date of July 24th. Two days ago, it changed to August 7th. I'm sure it will change again. The best thing for me to do is forget about it until it comes.... I also ordered the silver buds pro with a delivery date of July 24th. Now that has been changed to August 23rd. However, after doing some research, it appears that everyone's buds have been delayed due to some quality control issues. As far as the watch, even though the date has been pushed back, they still could come earlier....It's just an estimation of when they are scheduled to arrive, so do sweat it too much. Good things come to those who wait patiently šŸ™‚ 

0 Likes
D-Mac
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring

I pre-ordered my Galaxy Watch Ultra the day after Samsung's Unpacked event. I was given an arrival date by July 24th, but it's been delayed twice. Now Samsung is giving me a date of September 22nd. This is really pissing me off. šŸ˜¤

Turner01
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
I agree, we have to wait until September to get their watch is crazy. They thought it would not sell or something.
D-Mac
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring

I seeing information that one of the causes for the delays is Microsoft's outages. 

0 Likes