Original topic:

Preorder Feedback, Orders, shipping, etc.

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Martion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

if you guys decide to introduce the product be sure you are well prepared as apple is.

You introduced the ring today, I wanted to order it and boom, website glitches after glitches, then sizing kit is out of stock, and there is no info how to measure to find the correct size, shame shame. support chat doesn't have any idea how to measure  it either, at some point they say "come back later" ...WOW

I would call that product introduction a disaster !

190 Replies
Amleverett
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the recent change in the delivery date for my watch order. The original delivery date was tomorrow, but it has now been pushed back to September 27. This is unacceptable and I am requesting that Samsung take immediate action to rectify this situation.

I understand that unforeseen circumstances can arise, but I believe that Samsung could have communicated this change to me in a more timely manner. I only became aware of the delay when I checked my order status online. I would appreciate it if Samsung could improve its communication with customers in the future.

I am a loyal Samsung customer and I have always been impressed with the quality of your products and services. However, this recent experience has left me feeling disappointed and frustrated. I hope that Samsung will take my concerns seriously and take steps to ensure that this does not happen again.
G87M2
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Ring
I paid extra to get my watch 7 ultra and buds 3 pro on 7/24 but still hasn't shipped nor do I have a date to be shipped
58h6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Unfortunately something happened to me
yue
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
I am a royal customer too I have been talking to the support for hours they don't even can answer my question I don't even have a date . I pre order the watch and ear buds on 7 /11 . šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
Sriabhi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Looks like im not the only one frustated with not getting the watch on day 1 as promised.
AbdielFuentes
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
What gives? I paid for my watch where is it? I've owned several watched, three Fold phones, and numerous other galaxy phones. Please fix this.
shep58
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
I also checked my order status, and my date has changed for a second time.
sven1990
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
I couldn't agree more I had the same problem occur for me, mine is est Sept 25th now! And no contact from samsung
nenohyop
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
I, too, pre-ordered the Galaxy Watch Ultra and am experiencing an estimated delivery date that has been moved out now to the last week of September - over 2 months past the watch's release date yesterday in public stores! I never received any notice of the change in my delivery date either by email or anything. I figured it out the same way you did by just happening to view my order's status on their website. This kind of delay and miscommunication is nothing short of a backslap to the face of their most loyal customer base. It is disappointing and even disgusting...
chris3456948
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Good luck samsungs customer service is **bleep**. I have the exact same issue and have had similar issues like this for years. The only reason I stick around is because they make such good devices when they make them right
0 Likes