Original topic:

Warning! - Galaxy Ring Sizing

(Topic created: 07-18-2024 06:58 PM)
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Ring

The Galaxy Ring runs VERY, VERY small. 

I went to Best Buy yesterday knowing they would have the new tech on display for preorders. I was specifically interested in the ring, they had the ring kit for you to able to find your size before you order. I am glad I didn't preorder on Shop Samsung. I almost always wear a 9 on my index finger, no, it didn't fit, I had to go up 2 sizes to an 11. When they designed the ring and sizing they didn't take into account the nub sensors, without the sensors it is probably your regular size.

If you can't go to a Samsung store or a Best Buy and you are ordering online, do yourself a favor order the kit. You will save yourself from having to return your order.
Members_vRj7fhQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

I will do this when Samsung makes a size 16. 

0 Likes
Rayzer
Sun
Options
Galaxy Ring
I always use a pulse oximeter ring when flying and usually wear it on my thumb. Since Samsung doesnā€™t provide any real-time SpOĀ² alerts or reporting capabilities, Iā€™ll keep using what I have at half the price. The problem is the battery only lasts about 8 hours, so I have 2 of them. šŸ˜
0 Likes
enigma7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Same issue here! Massively disappointed. I waited forever for this ring to release and now it doesnt fit. I imagine that a 14 would be perfect, wouldnt need bigger than a 15. Im only 5' 11 and 186 lbs and athletics and play stringed instruments...I dont have chubby digits, I dont get it... Really sad I cant get a Samsung ring. Im off to go look at Oura rings now and see if they have 14 or 15 because Im not waiting anymore for Samsung. šŸ˜ž
enigma7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Nope. Samsung just copied Oura, as Oura also seems to max out at size 13... Sad times. Hopefully Samsung feels like making more money though and makes some bigger ring sizes soon.
0 Likes
Pharaohisa
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
I have the exact same problem. 13 is too small for me.
0 Likes
ak on 20s
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Why I cancelled my preorder. Was like this isn't gonna work out. There was no deals on preorder tho so I may try again depending on how the ultra is. I just not a fan of watches but if the battery is legit I'll keep the ultra
0 Likes
Members_W6YDH7K
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

I have the Samsung sizing kit.  I am 6'2, 240lbs, and I can barely get the 13 on my ring finger....realistically, I could never wear this thing at these small sizes.  I'm not wearing it as a wedding ring, and it isn't accurate as a pinky ring.  SAMSUNG!  Size these things up to at least a 15!

userooy2x5rHK7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Thank you.
I'm 6'1" 230lbs and had to go up 2 sizes to a 14. It doesn't come in a 14.
BTW, I did use the sizing kit.
0 Likes
blueyzfrone
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring

The 12 goes on easily, but comes off easily with a lil spit or soap and water, but the 13 slides on and off with ease. I am "going to try to lose weight. I don't want to be stuck with a ring that doesn't fit. Plus I don't want to bust the sensors 

Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Ring
If you plan on losing weight, might I suggest you fit yourself for your ring finger. This way, as you lose weight, you can just move the ring to another finger as the pounds shed.

Also, be aware it is summertime, your fingers are going to be a little swollen do to the heat.