JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Amazon music stops playing when screen goes to sleep

(Topic created: 08-12-2019 05:16 PM)
userj6S6zMP06x
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

When my screen goes to sleep Amazon music stops. I wake the screen and it works again. How to keep Amazon music keep playing music when the screen goes to sleep. Phone is a S10

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userj6S6zMP06x  I would suggest openning settings of your phone scroll down to device care and select the battery then in the top right corner click the 3 dots then the scroll down to settings then scroll down to sleeping apps and check to see if amazon music is listed if it is long press it and remove from the sleeping list 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userj6S6zMP06x  I would suggest openning settings of your phone scroll down to device care and select the battery then in the top right corner click the 3 dots then the scroll down to settings then scroll down to sleeping apps and check to see if amazon music is listed if it is long press it and remove from the sleeping list 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
userj6S6zMP06x
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Worked like a charm. Thanks!

0 Likes
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userj6S6zMP06x  Anything to help you solve your problem if you have any questions in the future feel free to ask and someone will do there best to help you 

0 Likes
user0jbfSX4z4q
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Nice tip. I had ever moved Amazon Music to my Samsung phone for using via the Amazon Music Downloader. And I had met this issue ever and had fixed it.

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes