Original topic:

App icon customization

(Topic created: 08-04-2024 07:31 PM)
johnbright
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I already know that icon color can bee changed using good lock. I'm just think8ng of something better

Since samsung and every other company has been pushing the AI stuff wouldn't it be really cool if I could change the color of a particular part of an apps icon deign. An example of what I'm trying to do is been able to change the white icon on the galaxy store icon to black and then the red/pick on the outside to look something like a dark blue. This would be possible If "AI" is able to tell the similarities and difference.

4 Replies
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@johnbright If you go to phone settings -> Wallpaper and style you can enable Color palette. It will change the colors on your screens to match with the palette. 

The other option is to create icon packs via Good Lock -> Theme Park -> Icon. 

0 Likes
johnbright
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
What I trying to do is way different from that.
0 Likes
johnbright
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Being able to change the colors on any app icon. Example is the image which i painted part of the icon black and blue. What you just mention is unable to do that. Like what if I want the letters in UBER to be red and the background that was green to be grey or transparent. That's what I want to be able to do. 1722825231227.jpg
0 Likes
johnbright
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Here is another example. This is the group me icon. I can move the main chat icon and change part of its color and background but I'm unable to change the white part to a different color. I want to be able to do that on any icon.1722825608042_1722825608033_0.jpg
0 Likes