Original topic:

Feature Request: Add a Samsung Health widget under lock screen clock

(Topic created: Saturday)
yam4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

i've been a samsung user for around two years now, and one of their features that i've used and enjoyed the most was their samsung health integration with widgets, the galaxy watches, etc.

i just wish they'd add a health widget (like a step counter) to the widget section under the lock screen so i could easily access it without having to unlock my phone. i know i could add it to my lock screen directly, but i would prefer it hidden away like the ones in the image šŸ¤„

0 Likes
7 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

They do have a widget for the health app.  Long press on your lock screen to bring up the editor.   Click on the box between the clock and the notification icons that says "widgets" and then choose your widgets.

Screenshot_20240713_143333_Wallpaper and style.jpg

ā€ƒ

Screenshot_20240713_143357_Wallpaper and style.jpg

ā€ƒClick "done" on the top right when you are done to save the changes.

0 Likes
yam4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
i know about the widgets that go directly on the lock screen, but that's not what i was referring to. i mean the widgets that show up when you click on the clock like in the screenshot in my original post, which unfortunately does not have the health widget at the moment šŸ˜•. thanks for the help though!
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

It is kind of odd that they don't have that. What were you hoping for a health widget to show you?

0 Likes
yam4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
sorry for the late reply šŸ˜… i was mainly looking for a widget that would show steps and maybe activity and calories burned ā€” basically information that the existing lock/home screen health widgets show
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Well, this might not be exactly what you are looking for, but if you turn on the AOD in the display settings and then go to Good Lock/Home Up and turn on the AOD there as well, you can modify the AOD by adding one (or, I suppose, all) of three health widgets: sleep, steps or the daily activity hearts.

0 Likes
yam4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
i tried this already as well šŸ˜” it seems like it's just not really a thing at the moment but thank you for your help šŸ™
0 Likes
khaleel363
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Pretty
0 Likes