Original topic:

Feature Request: Please allow to start a new note in the title area in Samsung Notes

(Topic created: a week ago)
G-ProPIA
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey developers..

Plz start the cursor in the title area or line!
It starts in the body and I always type the subject or title of the note. Then i have to click up at title to put it there. Fix that. First thing we do is type name of note. Why after clicking in the add button do u put cursor in body? Weird and inefficient. Plz fix. Thx
4 Replies
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@G-ProPIA I think that this is a personal preference. Generally I'm creating a note to immediately input content so I don't lose any information. I can go back later an create a title. 

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I'm with @LongHiker , the cursor is fine where it is.  You can add a title later.  I rarely title notes anyway, but when I do, I know I can do it at any time. I don't use Samsung Notes very much, my preference is for ColorNote, for no other reason than I had that app long before I had a Samsung phone. I am using Notes for some things now, mainly to see if I like it as well as I like ColorNote (so far, not).

And, really, if you prefer to title your note first, how hard is it to tap the title bar and add it?

0 Likes
RedOregon
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I agree with the OP. And if it's personal preference, then any developer worth their salt would make it an option in Settings or Preferences.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

And I think, how lazy are people these days that they expect automation to do everything for them?  It's not a big deal to just tap the title bar and add a title if you want to add it first.

0 Likes