JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Heart rate sensor not working on S10. Any suggestions?

(Topic created: 04-29-2022 07:23 PM)
ricwms
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Heart rate sensor not working on S10? Any suggestions? 
JUMP TO SOLUTION
19 Replies
Solution
S10JM
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I installed the latest version of Samsung Health (6.22.0.069) & my heart rate & oxygen sensors are working again!

useraPGcP3YrTa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Mine started working again without me doing anything! They must have fixed it when I wasn't looking...

0 Likes
Kantos
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Phone did update this morning and like many others, now the heart rate sensor does NOT work when it did prior to this update.  SAMSUNG PLEASE FIX.
EllenD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I'm not sure what they fixed on this update, but I wish we had the option to go back to the old version until they get this heart rate section fixed!!! I can't believe that Samsung has been silent on this problem!!!

useraPGcP3YrTa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I called Samsung to find out how to get the sensor back after the Update. When they found out why I called they pretended that they could no longer hear me and, after saying "Hello" several times, they hung up!

0 Likes
DAE51D
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Yeah, . How can something so obvious be so broken. This whole UI 4.x blows. My phone was the best I'd ever had before. Ran nice and cool, no lag, no studdering, I didn't even have to think about the phone. Now after both updates 4.0 and 4.1 it's garbage. It reboots by itself all the time. it starts chugging/lagging after hours of use. It gets hot. I've purged the cache partition several times, and it works for a while then back to this nightmare. Very disappointing.

0 Likes
Stefan042
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Samsung, any ETA for resolving? 

Clearly it's still an issue and you'd save a call to support.

0 Likes
Nick77
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
What's going on with the heart ❤️ sensor...are you guys reading these messages or you ignoring the masses...when will this be fix...or are you using the update to crash people phone so they will get a new on...clearly everyone is having a problem & are waiting for some answers or results.
0 Likes
Googlegeek
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Same here. I just posted this same issue on a new thread. This is unexceptable. I reinstalled the app and now there are empty links spots where you press. 

0 Likes
user2erfruqeJq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Same issue here post update.

0 Likes