JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Hooking up phone to stereo receiver

(Topic created: 05-09-2022 05:52 AM)
usertK0NsiqBgR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi. I still have my Galaxy S9 and I also am a vintage electronics buff. I want to sometimes hook my phone up to my old Luxman receiver and need to do it through a cable because I don't want to purchase a bluetooth device. So on the back of the stereo there are some auxilliary inputs and I have one end of the cable plugged into those, and the other end, into the headphone jack on the S9. However, I'm not getting any sound. I know that Spotify is playing on my phone, because when I unplug it I can hear it over the phone's speakers. For some reason it's not going into the stereo receiver though. Anyone have any knowledge on this subject?

5 Replies
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Is the source on your stereo set to Aux?

Solution
usertK0NsiqBgR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Sorry for the slow reply....Mother's Day and all...yeah I had it in Aux, however, I think I may have figured out that it's another problem associated with the stereo receiver. So I'm going to say that this is probably solved, at least as far as it being a question of the phone itself.

Qbosley
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'm trying to bluetooth my speakers to my phone the name of speakers Nutek
0 Likes
usertK0NsiqBgR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

If you swipe down from the top of your phone you will see the Bluetooth symbol. Hold that and it should show you available devices, if your speakers are bluetooth and turned on, that should be one of the possible options. Press on that and it should connect.

ricciricci
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hello20221128_190424_1000001998_1669691065.jpg
0 Likes