JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Notifications not working

(Topic created: 11-20-2019 12:10 PM)
useriZ6ma3N7Ki
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I bought a new Galaxy S10 a few days ago and a day after it was set up, I stopped receiving any notifications for most of my apps. The only notifications I see are WhatsApp messages and emails (from the Gmail and Outlook appps). Those are the only notifications that pop up and also remain in the status bar. Messages from the Messages app does show up on the screen but it immediately disappears (and does not stay in the status bar) and there is no notification sound. I can only see the messages if I open the app. I hard reset my phone which fixed the issue for 2 days but now it's back to before and I can't find any other way to solve this. All the notification settings for the apps are fine and Data Saver is turned off. I've also turned off app optimisation for the apps I want to notify me. None of this has helped. Please can someone help me solve this without wiping my phone again.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
11 Replies
userzRll5GanC3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Wow thank you so much!! I'm so shocked that is actually fixed the issue. I've been dealing with it for over a year already. Even repair shops were stumped. This post should be shared on Reddit or something. 🙂

0 Likes
usero9Xpkn0Nzw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
That doesn't seem to work for my phone as I have no anti-virus or "Clean Master". Can someone help?
0 Likes