JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Prevent sharing internet bookmarks

(Topic created: 07-25-2022 08:27 AM)
Joacchim
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

My wife and I have Samsung S phones (S9 & S10e) on a single AT&T account.  My Samsung internet (app) bookmarks are being shared on her phone.  How do I prevent this?  We each need our own sets of bookmarks...

Thanks

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Do you share a Samsung account. That could be why
I live with people who have samsung accounts and the couple times I called them they tried pulling up mu friends info. I had to tell them 3 different people 3 different accounts 3 different phones not all the same accounts

View solution in context

6 Replies
Solution
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Do you share a Samsung account. That could be why
I live with people who have samsung accounts and the couple times I called them they tried pulling up mu friends info. I had to tell them 3 different people 3 different accounts 3 different phones not all the same accounts
Joacchim
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
We have a single AT&T account that saves a bit over having 2 separate ones. There's gotta be a way to keep the internet stuff separate, seems like. Funny thing is her bookmarks aren't migrating to my account, just mine are appearing on hers.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@Joacchim You are either using the same Samsung account on both devices or the same Google account on both devices. 

Having multiple devices on a single AT&T account has nothing to do with it. 

Joacchim
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I think it's the same Samsung account - I set everything up so I'll try giving her, her own.
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Samsung internet I think is connected to Samsung accounts which is different than the AT&T account
0 Likes
Scooby12069
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

He's trying to hide his 

0 Likes