JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Qi wireless charger

(Topic created: 11-18-2023 09:02 PM)
N3i
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Has anyone tried this app? Mine wasn't compatible with my charging station. Curious if anyone has tried it.
10 Replies
OoYORIoO
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
@N3i Welcome to the Samsung Member's Community. I'd be happy to assist you with your question. Could you please provide the model of your Samsung Galaxy Phone. The model of your Wireless Qi Charger. Also please provide the name of the Application you are referring too. Thank you!
N3i
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have the Galaxy A52 & the qi charging station is in my car, I thought I read somewhere my phone was compatible.
0 Likes
Solution
OoYORIoO
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hi! It appears that your model doesn't come out of the box being capable of Wireless Charging. However, based on the information that I have read. There are third-party solutions that you can purchase to add the capability to your phone.

Search Google: http://www.google.com for "Samsung A52 Wireless Charging Kit"

Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Olixar-Wireless-Charging-Receiver-Smartphones/dp/B088TSH9M9/

Based on your replys. It sounds like you have half of what you need to get your device to Wirelessly Charge. You have the Charging Base. Your phone needs the other part!

I hope that this will assist you with your outcome. Please accept my answer as satisfactory. Tap on the three dots on my answer. "Accepted Solution" Thank you for using the Samsung Member's Community. Thank you so much!

***Please Note: Samsung doesn't have what you need to add the capability to do what you want your phone to do***
N3i
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thanks for replying. Is there a phone model that w/b compatible?
0 Likes
OoYORIoO
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thank you for your question. Certainly Samsung has a number of available models that do support Wireless Charging. I'd suggest searching online to ensure that your new phone has all the features that you want. Better yet! Ask on the Samsung Member's Community when you have narrowed down your options. Generous people on here will be glad to assist you.

Samsung has new and some of the older models support Wireless Charging and many other advanced features.
N3i
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The app name is Aircharge Qi wireless charging
0 Likes
OoYORIoO
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thank you for clarifying the Application name. Please see my answer about adding the capability to ADD via Third Party Wireless Charging to your Device. Thank you!
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Which app are you referring to? Qi wireless charging is hardware dependent.
N3i
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
App name is Aircharge Qi wireless charging. The charging station is in my car.
0 Likes