Options
Galaxy S Phones
Click it
0 Likes
peachymango
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I had the same exact thing pop up yesterday when I was watching tiktok on my samsung tablet. I was able to move the floating circle with the x  around the screen. I tried switching out of the app to see if it was all the time or just on tiktok. 
     I was able to click the x and get it to go away for a good while but, I kept testing to see if it showed up again, when I opened the app again & it did show up after a while.
I only noticed it pop up when I was on the tiktok app. I deleted the app last night & was going to re-download but just haven't yet. I wonder if it's a bug in the latest app update? I'm not sure when the last update was.

To me, it looks like the little exit or close button that usually appears when there is a pop up but, there was nothing to close & I also don't remember tiktok having any floating pop ups. 
It almost reminded me of when you can drag around a facebook messanger active chat profile.

I haven't seen anyone else mention it until I saw your post here.
Did you notice it was only on your phone screen while you were on tiktok, too? 

user9MMMykR7Cb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
For me, it's only on the Tiktok app. Nothing seems to happen when I click around it and it goes away when I click directly on it.
Stays away once clicked until I reopen the app.
Sirkyle
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Same here S9+
benc89
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Same here, S10, as soon as I saw it I looked it up and it brought me here. Weird.
userPJSgYWbf8n
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have it too.  Only on tiktok and I have s21+.

Samsung_XGk9XyD
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

same on the s22 ultra 

0 Likes
Dommydivine
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Same on the note20 Ultra
0 Likes
Solution
peachymango
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi, 
I've started to see people have this pop up but with a little icon showing up. 
Maybe it just isn't/wasn't loading right for some of us or was showing up early, before it was ready.
I currently have the app deleted so I haven't checked to see if it's loading now on my device but... anyway on tiktok or google if you search fantasy forest. Looks like there's an in person annual event in the UK and I guess thats why they have this little personality type quiz which gives you an animal at the end of the quiz. 
It's loading at the same exact place on the screen where the little x showed up for us.

not sure if it's allowed to post a link but, https://www.tiktok.com/@just.me.joi/video/7124838441866579243