Original topic:

S24 or s24 plus

(Topic created: a month ago)
Tobi92100
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'll be upgrading my s21 to s24 soon, but not sure if I want the s24 or the plus version. I've always went with the originals as in I've had the s7, s10, and now my current s21 just regular version not plus or ultras. They've always been perfect for me but I've always wanted the bigger battery, bigger screen would be nice to but gotta be honest my hands are smaller compared to most others. Would yall have some recommendations
13 Replies
Tobi92100
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
@patriciostarr here's the sales agent lol ask for ur appšŸ¤£
Leinz
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

If you're used to the smaller form, it'll take some getting used to a plus model. The bigger size isn't for everyone so I'd recommend trying display models for yourself. 

I stick to Ultra models because they're similar to Notes, and of course have the Spen. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
0 Likes
Nightflyer2131
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
My friend s24 ultra positively, with the 3 pros are must have, u will not be disappointed
0 Likes
yamialex
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I would go with the plus it's a slightly bigger phone than what you have now but it's really nice it has the bigger screen so you can watch stuff has a bigger battery so it'll last longer
0 Likes