Original topic:

Samsung My files is useless now!

(Topic created: yesterday)
user5vU5CViEee
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hi, 
after the Samsung update the Samsung my files is absolutely ruined. I use to be able to move a file to a star fav folder with 2 clicks. Now the fav folders are all buried in folders and sub folders. I move 50-80 files daily for my business. It takes atleast 8 or 9 folders and Sub folders to get to my folder destination. When will this be fixed? It's costing me a lot time. Cleary, based on the new reviews everyone Hates it (samsung my files). I despise apple but you guys are making me want to move to them. Please fix this!!!
6 Replies
3Fees
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Did you backup your phone before the update as recommended ?

Cheers
3Fees
user5vU5CViEee
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yes
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You can try a different file manager and see if it's any better. They have a few in the Play store. I use Asus Zen file manager. I have not yet gotten the 6.1.1 update, but perhaps it changed the file structure and any file manager will work the same way.
0 Likes
user5vU5CViEee
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I've tried several with no luck. I know why they would do this. It's literally a leap backward.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Can you move you favorite folders onto a primary branch. I don't understand how the all of a suddrn went multi levels deep. I have no folders where I would move things to that are more than one level deep. But I also don't move files on the regular, so multi levels would lrobably not annoy me too much.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
So, if I understand correctly, starring a folder is supposed to make it easier to access and now it doesn't?
0 Likes