Original topic:

Samsung putting my app to deep sleep without any reason.

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
MZohaibTalha
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Samsung devices are killing my app from the background and putting it to deep sleep, which is causing hesitation for my users, so I want to get a solution  because other apps like my app are working correctly, but my app is getting killed by Samsung device care. I'm very thankful in advance.!

0 Likes
5 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Go to Settings > Battery > Background Usage Limits (1) you can toggle off Put Unused Apps to Sleep (2) tap on Deep Sleeping Apps and remove the Deep Sleeping Apps
MZohaibTalha
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

thanks for reply but my users are not aware for these setting , google playstore suspended my app 15  days ago, before it is working fine as other apps. but when google playstore restored my app then after this , it is happening samsung device only killing my app from background.

0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You need to inform them that it needs to be done, just like literally every other app that exists that has to deal with it.
0 Likes
MZohaibTalha
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@TipsyTrex @ButtaBean_420 

i removed it from Deep Sleeping Apps but it is again adding in to deep sleeping Apps , so that's all services and functionalities of my app stopped from background which is not a good approach so i want to know why samsung considering my app to add into deep sleep.

if any issue found into my  app then tell me , i can fix it to meet requirements of samsung to avoid Deep sleep.

i think this is happening into only samsung devices that have Device Care app.
here is my app link below:-
https:/ /play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=recovermessages.restoredeleteddata.recoverdata.notifyme

0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
After removing from Deep Sleeping Apps you need to add it to Never Sleeping Apps
0 Likes