JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Suggestions, Feedback, and Leaks for the Galaxy S25 Ultra

(Topic created: 08-04-2024 05:42 PM)
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, I have suggestions for 2025's Galaxy S25 Ultra, as the S24 Series came out, it's time to talk about the next generation of S Ultra. My suggestions are........

1. New camera design, no more "P" Shape.

2. Make the launch devices stable, barely to no issues.

3. New design language.

4. Make the S25 Ultra the best phone in the mid-2020s

Galaxy S25 Series will launch 15 years after the first Galaxy S, I hope they turn into the new Galaxy S10

149 Replies
shaheer88
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi,

I have a suggestion for the S25 Ultra. Please make it dual SIM dual active with antennas. This means that when we make a call on one SIM, the second SIM will also be active at the same time, so we won't miss calls on the second SIM while talking on the first SIM.

Brony
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Can you not do this on the s24 ultra? Maybe one UI 7 could give us this feature.
0 Likes
userkR8tlqcUW1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have the S23 Ultra. Can you please bring back the navy blue and dark red phone colors for the Galaxy S25 Ultra model. #2025Year

Galaxy S Phones
Why 25? We want it back by 24 šŸ˜†
0 Likes
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Mark_Smolkowicz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Are there plans for Samsung Galaxy S series to develop phones with 16 GB Memory?

Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Rumor has it, the S25 series will be 16gb!

According to famous leaker Ice Universe!
Mark_Smolkowicz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thank you!

I have a Galaxy S23 Ultra, 12 GB Memory, 500 GB Storage (using only 10 %, 90% free) and, yet, I'm forced to constantly clear my cache.
0 Likes
d0x360
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'm concerned devs are being more and more inefficient just because there is more ram available... It's seemed to be an issue since we hit 8 gigs
Mark_Smolkowicz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Interesting possibility!
0 Likes