JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Suggestions, Feedback, and Leaks for the Galaxy S25 Ultra

(Topic created: 01-30-2024 05:11 AM)
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, I have suggestions for 2025's Galaxy S25 Ultra, as the S24 Series came out, it's time to talk about the next generation of S Ultra. My suggestions are........

1. New camera design, no more "P" Shape.

2. Make the launch devices stable, barely to no issues.

3. New design language.

4. Make the S25 Ultra the best phone in the mid-2020s

Galaxy S25 Series will launch 15 years after the first Galaxy S, I hope they turn into the new Galaxy S10

JUMP TO SOLUTION
105 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'm hoping it's a modified design since they can't really change much other than the camera design, which I'm hearing it's going to lose 1 camera to look like the s24+ camera layout but that's just a rumor I heard

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

JuanLopez55
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I really hope they Make just one Big Camera that can act as all of them themselves
Or something but yeah that's Boring Now
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I really don't see what they can change in design wise a phone can't be any other shape then what's already done can't really change the camera layout or it will look like a pixel or a iPhone or one of the other brands so it's pretty stuck how it is.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@JuanLopez55 The square corners on the Ultra are there because the Note series had the same. The bezel is incredibly thin. Power users and business users want a true corner so that their documents are properly presented. The only way to do this and thin bezel is for the phone to have square corners. BTW, a case eliminates what you perceive as sharp corners. 

If the square corners aren't for you, you can always select a s24+ or S24 base model. 

JuanLopez55
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I understand but how about a little change for the Camera Design and Improvement.

Any Rumors On That?
0 Likes
Ljmr2004
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hello guys, i'll show you the s25 series specs leaks.

Galaxy s25
Storage: 256gb and 512gb ufs 4.0.
Ram: 12gb
Battery: 4200 Mah

Galaxy s25+
Storage: 512gb ufs 4.0
Ram:16gb lpddr6
Battery: 4700 mah

Galaxy s25 Ultra
Storage: 512gb and 1tb ufs 4.0
Ram: 16 and 24gb lpddr6
Battery: 5200 mah