JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Suggestions, Feedback, and Leaks for the Galaxy S25 Ultra

(Topic created: 01-30-2024 05:11 AM)
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, I have suggestions for 2025's Galaxy S25 Ultra, as the S24 Series came out, it's time to talk about the next generation of S Ultra. My suggestions are........

1. New camera design, no more "P" Shape.

2. Make the launch devices stable, barely to no issues.

3. New design language.

4. Make the S25 Ultra the best phone in the mid-2020s

Galaxy S25 Series will launch 15 years after the first Galaxy S, I hope they turn into the new Galaxy S10

JUMP TO SOLUTION
105 Replies
user7EdrELPVf1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Most important can we finally get a camera that doesnt blurr when taking pictures of moving object
f3aRless
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Samsung should change a lot of things. I am suggesting,

1. Change the 3 years familiar look (S22-S24)

2. Revamp the Camera setup with lots of improvement ( Hardware update )

3. Change/Upgrade the 4 years familiar Display technology (S20-S24)

0 Likes
SaneiPlushie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
They should make a 6.3 or 6.4 inch of the Galaxy Ultra. While the 6.8 or 6.9 inch should be called as Ultra Max or Ultra something else.

45W charging speed for the regular S25 & 65W charging speed for the Plus and Ultra model.

Bring back some vibrant color options like the Arua Glow, Aura Blue, Aura Red, Phantom Silver, etc.

Oh and bring the old 19:9 aspect ratio from the s10 series because it was perfect.
07user
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Two things that are important (almost critical) for me:

1. SD card - I need to store information like library of movies, training videos, etc. I don't need fast access I just need that extra storage as I live in an area with limited connectivity and am frequently off-grid. Having that storage space is critical to me. Plugging in a stick into the one connector that I'd use frequently? that's a recipe for problems. The first manufacturer that adds this back is the one I'm going with because I use my phone for a lot more than calls.
  2. wired headphone option: so many lost wireless headset and ear buds...and they're pricey to replace. I don't want to be the inconsiderate one using the speaker to play music or video because I can't afford to continually replace ear buds
Pavol
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Have a nice day. Why do Samsungs of the S24 series (at least the Ultra model) still not support the color depth of the display 1B color, or even better Dolby Vision, despite the fact that the display and video have long been supported in the HDR10+ format. Video for a top smartphone such as the S24 Ultra should be with Dolby Vision support. People want to pay for it!!! INCREDIBLE! At least the Ultra model should support it for at least 3 years now! Also poor battery charging - either by cable or wireless. A new type of battery with a larger capacity would finally be found. We also miss Bluetooth 5.4 and Satellite dialing/sms. Other TOP smartphone manufacturers support these things.

Nisou
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
More Ram.
Upgrade camera sensors and location. The location of the sensors will limited the size of the sensors and bigger sensors better pictures
And the main camera from 12m to over 20m. It's been 12m for ever getting too old
My old Nokia 950xl one camera beats down of my new
s24ultra main camera.
One thing samsung can try maybe digital aperture a layer of electrical glass that can be darken giving same effect as a diaphragm ring
0 Likes
New ideas
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Dolby Vision support.

1 billion colour display.

Higher resolution display.

Higher RAM options for the ultra version.

0 Likes
Members_xggyeYl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Just a few sugguestions for S25(milestone phone)

Snapdragon 8 gen 4
8GB/12GB (Std/Plus)/16GB RAM (Ultra)
wifi 7 (802.11BE)
Bluetooh 6.0 (if available at the time)
25W wireless charging 65W charging
Flat screen design (2900nits;ideally 3000nits) viewing your phone outside shouldn't just be a option but standard
Screen size 6.3/6.7 (Std/Plus) 6.9(Ultra)
Dolby Vision support
Action shot feature (allows users to take better moving photos)
More intergrated AI features

0 Likes
PCBEM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Qi2 Charging - I am baffled why they didn't integrate it into the S24...

I like the idea of the SD card slot

I don't think 3.5mm Jack will ever be put back on a phone, now that USB-C is mainstream.

I think an upgrade in the functionality of the AI, most likely with camera filtering/stabilisation/capture. Also with battery use, device connectivity and overall Galaxy network integration. Still leaps and bounds behind Apple in that regard...

planet01
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

S25 ULTRA - 

All Hardware Components  : upgradable / replaceable  / removable

Screen Display Size  : 7.2 / 7.5 Inch

Display resolution :  2048/4096 ppi density

Back camera  : 512/1024 MP

Front 200 MP

RAM  32/64 GB 

Internal Memory :  1 TB / 2TB