Original topic:

System apps taking up my storage

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
kari12
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have 378 system pre installed apps that I have no control of taken up 85 percent of my storage and I cannot access them in my storage says file no supported?

7 Replies
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Download the app deleting application from the playstore and that can help rid your phone of unwanted system applications on your phone , but be careful not to hinder your phones processes
0 Likes
kari12
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I did that only let's me delete some when I check the app on the Google play it brings it to error from a game thing .. won't show anything like if it's not really there
0 Likes
Angel37
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Someone please help I have a Samsung galaxy A15 5g and this won't stop popping up help me before I throw my phone 1717165934325.jpg
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@kari12 Can your provide more information so that we might be able to suggest some items?

What phone are you using?

Can you post a screenshot of Device Care -> Storage? Be sure to click the Show more on that screen. 

0 Likes
kari12
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
So it's a samong a03 Screenshot_20240531_114107_My Files_1000012708_1717170069.png
0 Likes
kari12
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
It's taken all my space all the files are not support with my phone so many system apps that don't make sense or have any control over
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@kari12 Well you can't get rid of System, you could take a look at Applications and pare it down a little. 

If you scroll further down on the screen, you should see a "Unused apps" section and "Duplicate files" section. 

To be honest, with such little onboard memory available in an A03s, I would recommend installing a big SD card. Then save all of your videos, photos, and documents onto that card. You will need to be diligent about keeping as much as possible on the SD card. OR upload them to a web service.

0 Likes