JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Turning on HotSpot Causes My Phone to just Restart after Update

(Topic created: 07-23-2023 05:28 AM)
SMatt2284
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

My Hot Spot was working like normal on Friday afternoon. I did the latest update in evening & then later that night every time I would try to turn it on, it would just restart my phone. Does anybody have a fix for it...besides doing a complete restore? 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
katies
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Omg same!!! This is not cool!! How do we get this fixed?!
Members_x6V0ZtO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I'm having the EXACT SAME THING on my att galaxy s10e. Just now received notification for update and I clicked it. My son wanted to use the other phone we have so I had to turn on hotspot because it is WiFi only and the phone will immediately show the Samsung logo and restart. So aggravating. I hope a factory reset fixes it because I literally have to have it for my work. 

Hardin7391
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

So, has anyone found a solution? Mine has  done the same thing since the update. 

RobinVersion2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Samsung wants $100 to fix this for my S10 .. 

Anyone have a fix ?

0 Likes
katies
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Are you kidding???!!! Please make this make sense!
Oceanside93
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I just updated my phone. Now it shuts off when I turn on my hotspot. What is the fix?
jessie7643
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have an S21+ Ultra and my Hotspot capability has NEVER worked right outta the box.
0 Likes
SMatt2284
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Mine is now doing the same thing. It worked...I did the update & now it reatarts my phone everytime I try to turn it back on. So I'm curious what the fix is too.
Oceanside93
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thank you, Samsung! Hotspot works now.
0 Likes
danny309
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
What is the fix? Mine has the same issue after the update