Original topic:

move out secure folder to a new folder

(Topic created: Thursday)
d1nn0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

dear all

i usually move my photo on my camera folder and some whatsapp photo that i receive send to my secure folder.. 

the problem that i have is.. if i want to Move my photo from secure folder to " normal" gallery folder i can not easy to find my photo.. i must scroll all the way down to find my photo from secure photo after i move out.. 

can i move photo using " move out of secure folder " to a new folder in my gallery..  

i try add Tag in my photo BUT after i move out from secure folder.. seem the tag is not exist in normal folder 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Sorry to say, but when you move items out of the secure folder, they will go back to the original location they were at. I would recommend adding them to an album and then moving the album to the secure folder so you can find them easily when you move the album out of the secure folder

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Sorry to say, but when you move items out of the secure folder, they will go back to the original location they were at. I would recommend adding them to an album and then moving the album to the secure folder so you can find them easily when you move the album out of the secure folder

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes