Original topic:

no longer have the option for CUSTOM app VIBRATION NOTIFICATIONS!!

(Topic created: 06-10-2024 07:34 AM)
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Why is this not a thing anymore or even a highlighted discussion!! Absolutely bothers me that I cant tell the difference if my pregnant wife is texting me or taco bell is having a promo without pulling my phone out of my pocket while I'm on the clock at work! Smh

12 Replies
HAFIZMI5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I agree I have just bought an flip5 changing over from iphone 13pro and these two features I am missing are deal breaker 

1.contact bypass when on silent alerting me to call from my family or individual ONLY when in silent or vibrate 

2.Custom vibration sound for Email I can on iphone set a custom vibration sole for my mail app so I know emails are coming in and not just a random notification. Iv had the flip for 15days and love it but sadly this will be my last android phone for sure as these two features are just a deal breaker for me ..Never expected this from android as they allow you to do a ton of things but seem to have omitted the most important thing users need ,they give you useless theme and icon customisation like **bleep** how many people really care.

Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yeah my wife talked me into switching to iPhone 13 and had them for two years. Coming from android prior I felt the phone lacked customization but very much had inhabited the customization for apps and contacts for vibration alone. She would set her phone to vibrate while I was at work in the morning so my texts would not wake the baby and only her with a obnoxious set pattern and her other notifications would be subtle. I remeber this being an older feature much years ago on the s10 but don't understand why the **bleep** they would not have it available anymore.
0 Likes
HAFIZMI5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This thread needs bumping to high priority