cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userUR3eELqfZP
Constellation

Re: S10/S10+ Led Notification Light Missing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It has been 6 MONTHS and still no notificaiton around the camera. This can be done with third party apps, but everyone needs to know that this isn't a true LED and never will be- that bright eye-catching light you see across a room. It's only as bright as your screen, because it is acctually just drawing on a part of the screen. NOT an LED and NEVER WILL BE. Don't be misled.

userH7KTBtkEEe
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I contacted customer service who said there are NO plans to update the software since there's not even an LED light in that area. 

kc123_s10
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I definately miss the lED notification. If this is not fixed I will go to another phone next time I buy a phone. I've been with Samsung for years. Shame they don't listen to the customers on this. I used to could see if I missed a call or had a text with out touching or tapping the screen. This is ridiculous. FIX THIS please.

TheMadDasher
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's very good news! When I get my hands on the s10+, I will set up the notification light.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Anonymous it should be automatic. There may be an option to enable or disable though. The software hasn't push yet for me and I'm on the S10+ currently. When face recog and the selfie cam is activated though, it does spin a light around the camera briefly. I was assured that the software would be pushed by release day. 

userSc1pNui4hP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sounds like a update is going out today to allow the Bixby button to be remapped. Maybe this is also included? We are about a week away from launch ! 

userfcGXXk3eQE
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hmmm... I just got my S10+ today and there's unfortunately no options for this.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userfcGXXk3eQE the software update should push out March 8th; release day. 

user78UemM9GIA
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is this confirmed to release today?

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user78UemM9GIA  that's what I was told by the Samsung executive in San Francisco after Unpacked. Keep your fingers crossed!