Original topic:

How can I delete/reset saved emojis on my stock keyboard Galaxy S20?

(Topic created: 01-20-2024 08:37 PM)
JBauern57
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Good day. 

How do I go about deleting/resetting all the saved emojis on my stock ANDROID S20 keyboard?

Thank you

5 Replies
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
Hold the icon and hit delete. If you talking the predetermined installed ones then you can't delete them.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S20
This is for the Samsung keyboard for OneUI 6. I don't think it's much different to older Samsung keyboards.

Look at the row of little colored icons directly above the emojis (you may have different ones than I do).

Swipe that row all the way to the right end and tap the gear icon there.

You should now see a screen that will let you toggle off any emoji sets that you don't want to see.

If you tap the word "Edit" in the upper right corner, you can change the order that the emoji sets appear on the list. You can even select sets that you don't want and delete them.

Note that a few sets of emojis are pre-installed on the phone. These will be grayed out and can't be turned off or deleted.
1705856138895.jpg1705856138916.jpg1705856138933.jpg
0 Likes
JBauern57
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

It's not the system emojis, it's the ones that are under the blue clock I would like to reset. I do not have permission to upload a screenshot.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S20
If it's not a system emoji, you should be able to either hide or delete it using the instructions in my previous post.

Let me know if you have trouble understanding anything. My explanations aren't always as clear as I'd like them to be.
0 Likes
Members_WyRMwMB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

When I deleted all my my emojis and it says get started it still says delete some of the my emojis 

0 Likes