JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I screen mirror my S20FE to my Samsung TV?

(Topic created: 01-05-2021 04:18 PM)
DeenAd
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Have a Galaxy S20 FE 5G. Trying to set up screem casting to my Samsung Smart TV's. How do I enable it on the phone?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
DGM
Sun
Options
Galaxy S20

It should be fairly straight forward to do.  Go to quick settings on your phone (pull down, 2 swipes from top edge of screen)   then scroll over to Smart View icon on screen.  Turn that on and you should see something on TV screen...like "phone wants to communicate" (or something like that);  say yes;

Next thing you know, your screen is being cast to your TV...

Something else to try doing is using DeX;  icon should be near the Smart View icon;  using that mode allows you to still use your phone while your using your video function on your TV... Very cool.  Not hard to do.  - - You might want to check out Dex for S20 on Youtube.  It will explain it in detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4us6rPEgW-M

Good luck!

Be sure to click  " ✓ Accept as Solution"  when you find an answer that works for you.  -  Thanks!

DeenAd
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
For some reason when I tried this yesterday it wouldn't connect. It found the TV but then it told me it couldn't connect. Today it went right through. That was the bedroom TV. The front room TV is being replaced tomorrow.
DGM
Sun
Options
Galaxy S20
Cool. I'm glad it eventually worked out for you. You'll love DeX if you like to multitask. Otherwise, Smart View is simply and easy to use. Enjoy!
0 Likes