Original topic:

Fast charging with 25W Charger not detected

(Topic created: 12-03-2021 02:38 PM)
userFoZFnHCwGL
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

In brief:

- The Samsung fast charger worked fine until 3 days ago: the fast charger is no more detected.
- The "slow" charging by USB-C connection to computer works. 
- I asked and got a new Samsung fast charger that ends up with the same result (no detection).

I really don't what to do next (I already tried several software updates tricks).

Note: it seems that there was a major update on my phone between the last successful charge and the first failing one.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DannyBoy91
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Check and make sure your fast charging setting is turned on. Perhaps it got turned off by mistake?

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Hoping you also switched out cables? Getting the same result on different power bricks would indicate either the cable or outlet has an issue
0 Likes
userFoZFnHCwGL
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I also switched cables (the new charger came with a new cable), on different plugs: same result. The most probable issue is an USB C connector of the phone or an issue with big update that happend before the issue (firmware issue)

0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Seems likely it's one of those two (Port of Software issue)
0 Likes
Solution
DannyBoy91
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Check and make sure your fast charging setting is turned on. Perhaps it got turned off by mistake?
0 Likes
userFoZFnHCwGL
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Thanks, in fact the fast charging was disabled, but as the ultra fast charging was enabled it didn't catched my eye. So it was a much simpler solution (the problem probably came by random clicking from my 2yo daughter). 

0 Likes