JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S21 overheated, camera rattling and back falling off

(Topic created: 07-16-2024 06:44 PM)
SMASNUG100
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21

First my s21 overheated so much that it burnt me and now the camera is rattling and the back is falling off. What can I do and how do I get the back on again

5 Replies
0riginulll
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
That sounds dangerous are you okay lol. Hopefully someone will know the answer.
SMASNUG100
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
It was a minor burn but it still hurts a little
meself
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Would look for new phone as that could be battery issue
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
Camera rattle is the OIS when it's not on
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello, SMASNUG100. Thank you for being part of the Community. I can definitely see how this would be concerning! I hope you are okay, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this is caused you! We do have a specialized team that would be happy to help you with this situation. I would encourage you to reach out to this team directly to get this matter resolved.

Please be aware, this team will be asking for specific information, such as your name, street address, email, place of purchase, bill of sale (to validate warranty status), and will request any documentation related to this incident. The additional documentation could include photos of an injury/damage, receipts or estimates of repairs, and/or medical documentation, etc.

The quickest way to reach this specialized team is by calling 1-800-726-7864.

Alternatively, you can reach out to our Facebook or Twitter Support teams to set up a call back.

If you don’t wish to call, I would recommend speaking with our Live Chat team.

0 Likes