JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Notifications no longer working! YES, THEY ARE ENABLED!

(Topic created: Saturday)
sweetbrown1987
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I have for the last 6 months not been able to get notifications on my S21+ . Every. Single. app is up to date! All Notifications are turned on. the pops, the pings, you name it. Oh, I can get them for let's say "Mcburgers 'R Us" and the likes, but I've missed banking, social media, texts, and voicemail Notifications to no avail. What is even more bothersome is my old S10 (which I keep for these reasons) will absolutely get notifications for THIS PHONE when I am on Wi-Fi at home. I have to keep both phones together to get proper notifications. I am not the only person who experiences this and Samsung cannot possibly ignore this many requests for a fix. My cell provider has no clue how to fix it. It has to be the DEVICE and not the carrier. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S21

Try booting your phone into recovery mode and clearing the cache partition. Are you not getting the notifications at all or not the sounds?

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S21

Try booting your phone into recovery mode and clearing the cache partition. Are you not getting the notifications at all or not the sounds?

0 Likes
sweetbrown1987
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I've done that with my provider 6 times. It's typically apps that don't sell a product. All of those work *eye roll* but my banking apps, social media, maps, etc. only some
0 Likes