Original topic:

Google drive

(Topic created: 3 hours ago)
Beckie1956
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I thought I fixed by putting my Google drive(4 in total email addresses) in a secure folder :open_file_folder:. So far only (1) drive is getting activity and this drive is flagged as a "SHARING DRIVE. AND I'm not the owner? I can't understand who did this. I didn't have any activity for a few days & thought the secure folder worked. Well activity raised it's head and same. 

Would would happen if I deleted this drive? It's linked to my main email šŸ¤·ā€:female_sign:šŸ˜’šŸ„ŗ can I even delete just ONE drive? TIA :unicorn_face:
0 Likes
2 Replies
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21
Did someone share a file with you? Maybe that's why it has been created, and you're not the owner. If that's the case, I don't think you can delete the shared folder. Have you checked the contents of the folder maybe it will show the file?
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Beckie1956 When you put something in Samsung's secure folder, the information is secure on the device. If that information is connected to a off device service there is no guarantee that off device traffic or transaction is secure. Depends on the security on where you are connecting. 

That being said. Are you using the secure folder built into your device? or are you using some app promising to provide a secure folder? 

0 Likes