JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I make the print on the screen larger more like looking at a PC screen?

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Lenexi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Things for reading my post! How can I make the print on the screen larger more like looking at a PC screen. I've changed it before but I'm just not finding the setting this time. Changing the size and style of the font is not what's needed.

0 Likes
6 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
settings/display/screen zoom. Tap the screen zoom text and adjust the slider to the zoom you want. It won't ever look like a computer screen, but at least you can make it larger.
Lenexi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Thanks, realoud for your suggestion. It helped a little bit.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Lenexi You can adjust the font size in phone settings -> Display -> Font size and style

realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21

You can go to accessibility settings and turn on the magnifier shortcut in vision enhancements.  Then you can choose an activation method (I chose tap screen 3 times, so there's not an extra icon on my screen or nav bar.  Settings/accessibility/vision enhancements/magnification - turn on the magnification shortcut and choose your method.  Once you turn on the magnifier, you can adjust the magnifier to encompass part or all of the screen.

Lenexi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
That really helped. Thank you! This is one of of the pages that was so difficult to read.
0 Likes
Solution
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21

If you found my response helpful, please mark it as the solution.  Thank you.

0 Likes