JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I know if my galaxy s21 is being hacked

(Topic created: 08-29-2021 08:17 AM)
Delle
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

How do I know if my galaxy s21 is being hacked I've noticed weird things happening to to phone like my information and texts and calls are being copied and shared, how do I know for sure?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21
Go to your phone's settings and tap on your profile picture. Then go to security settings then recent activity. It will have a list of devices that are signed into your Samsung account. If you see unusual activity, scroll all the way down until you see an option to change your password. Changing your password will log out any devices signed into your account. I would also go to your Google account and change your password. Go inside of your Google app then tap on your profile picture on the upper right hand of the screen then tap on manage account then go to your security tab

View solution in context

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21
Define hacked
0 Likes
Je655
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
Can you provide pictures or a better description of the "weird things happening" and what is making you suspect your information is being copied and shared?
0 Likes
Delle
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

All my files transferred to my boyfriends phone new emails that have my last name with numbers after them like <hidden> is one is not me yet my information gets shared with it and another one is <hidden> never have I shared or let anyone use my phone to do so but my information is shared with my boyfriend as well as keeps getting access to all my information even after resetting passwords for my accounts

0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21
Go to your phone's settings and tap on your profile picture. Then go to security settings then recent activity. It will have a list of devices that are signed into your Samsung account. If you see unusual activity, scroll all the way down until you see an option to change your password. Changing your password will log out any devices signed into your account. I would also go to your Google account and change your password. Go inside of your Google app then tap on your profile picture on the upper right hand of the screen then tap on manage account then go to your security tab