JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Issue with voicemail and incoming calls

(Topic created: 06-23-2021 01:20 PM)
Ryan376
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I recently switched from an iphone to a galaxy S21, and was having trouble accessing my voicemail. I installed the AT&T visual voicemail app, which let me veiw my voicemails, but now when someone calls me I no longer have the option to answer them. It just goes to voicemail. I did not change any of my settings when I installed the app, and deleting it did not fix the issue. What is a good way to fix this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

I know how frustrating this must be. This article provides some information on why this may occur and some tips on how to correct it. https://www.businessinsider.com/why-does-my-android-go-straight-to-voicemail If the call continues to go straight to voicemail after following the steps in the article, you will need to reach out to your service provider for additional troubleshooting. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

I know how frustrating this must be. This article provides some information on why this may occur and some tips on how to correct it. https://www.businessinsider.com/why-does-my-android-go-straight-to-voicemail If the call continues to go straight to voicemail after following the steps in the article, you will need to reach out to your service provider for additional troubleshooting. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.