JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Samsung GalaxyS21 MEGA-THREAD

(Topic created: 01-15-2021 05:19 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy S21

The all new Galaxy S21 family has arrived and we couldn't be more excited about our new flagship devices!

This is the *official* Galaxy S21 family reaction thread. What features do you like the most? Got any sneaky tips or tricks that might help out other users? Just want rave about the new device?

Drop all of your comments, reactions and speculations below! 

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 6.29.02 PM.png

Some quick highlights...

Galaxy S21/S21+

• New, vibrant colors
  • 12MP Rear Ultra-Wide Pro Camera System
  • 8GB RAM
  • Advanced chipset
  • Super fast 120Hz refresh rate
  • Up to 256 GB of internal storage
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy S21 Ultra

• Upgraded Quad Camera System
  • 108MP Camera Sensor
  • Bold new design
  • 5,000 mAh Battery Capacity
  • 6.8" Quad HD+ screen w/Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity O-Display
  • 12GB RAM
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy-S21-S21-plus_Infographic_main-768x1313.jpgGalaxy-S21-Ultra-Infographic_main-768x1313.jpg

More information: Galaxy S21/S21+, Galaxy S21 Ultra

-Samsung Team

416 Replies
MutatedRam
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

s21 is a pointless device it's a re-branded note 20

Samsung_Zigs
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

yeah they selling the same phone I'm sticking with note 20 ultra for 2 years. first time in 6 years

imranpmiu
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

we are Whole Family use samsung pay for the past 5 years. we do not take our wallets out anywhere.I do realize that this may be a legitimate deal breaker for some but with the way I use my phone it isn’t especially at the discounted price.

This will be the first real flagship I've owned since my Note 3.I had a number of good years with Moto but Lenovo began taking away the features I moved over to them for.

corvette72778
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

No it's not a rebranded note 20. The screen is smaller. You can't put a stylus inside. It has no MST. It has no micro SD slot. It has a smaller screen. It doesn't have rectangular corners for more viewing.

S21 is a piece of garbage.

Options
Galaxy S21

yup skipping the S21 just like the S6. Samsung is being Apple. Everything Samsung mocked about iphone, they have copied. Time of look elsewhere when my S20 dies. Funny how battery life takes a nose dive a month before the S21 is announced. Sounds like an Apple trick Samsung copied.

user5H4mYEmbv4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Agreed. I'm actually looking at other devices now. Very dissappointed. I wanted that nice camera, but not going to buy it if there's nowhere to put the very large pictures it takes.

ajkri
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Why would samsung remove microsd card. I Love to have access to additional storage . They are becoming more like apple.

evolut
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I agree , but with 512gb + cloud we should be fine , here is the thought on it , the way manufacturer see it , is an empty space for many people , that could be used for many other things , so based on polls , and survey lots of people ignore the sd card with so much space , if the outcry is big enough they might bring it back , but the way things are going , mostly every phone coming up will be the same , high storage and cloud services ,

on top of that no sd card write fast enough or copy fast enough to keep up with 8k video

Options
Galaxy S21

Cloud storage is great until it is not available when you need it. The Christmas day explosion in Nashville Tennessee left many of my friends without their cloud storage for days. This effected multiple states. I never had any issues with my SD card storage. Also was in a meeting in the back of a building where the cell signal is weak and again, i had all of my files. Was a successful meeting for me.

userkGUjShco4u
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

they can make it s dual sim phone..they did that in note 10. I used mine for sd instead of sim. the spaces can be used if they plan to