JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Samsung GalaxyS21 MEGA-THREAD

(Topic created: 01-16-2021 08:09 AM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy S21

The all new Galaxy S21 family has arrived and we couldn't be more excited about our new flagship devices!

This is the *official* Galaxy S21 family reaction thread. What features do you like the most? Got any sneaky tips or tricks that might help out other users? Just want rave about the new device?

Drop all of your comments, reactions and speculations below! 

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 6.29.02 PM.png

Some quick highlights...

Galaxy S21/S21+

• New, vibrant colors
  • 12MP Rear Ultra-Wide Pro Camera System
  • 8GB RAM
  • Advanced chipset
  • Super fast 120Hz refresh rate
  • Up to 256 GB of internal storage
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy S21 Ultra

• Upgraded Quad Camera System
  • 108MP Camera Sensor
  • Bold new design
  • 5,000 mAh Battery Capacity
  • 6.8" Quad HD+ screen w/Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity O-Display
  • 12GB RAM
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy-S21-S21-plus_Infographic_main-768x1313.jpgGalaxy-S21-Ultra-Infographic_main-768x1313.jpg

More information: Galaxy S21/S21+, Galaxy S21 Ultra

-Samsung Team

416 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21

indeed

vanyo22
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

No MicroSD and no MST. The two features that give Samsung the advantage over One Plus. DISSAPOINTMENT

userEiEvnotGBk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

The lacking MST is annoying as well. I knew they wanted to bring the price down and I knew there would be cuts somewhere, but the loss of expansion was unacceptable. They could have cut out the 120Hz at top of the line resolution and I wouldn't have batted an eye.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21

Choose: 

1. Won't buy (my old one is fine) 
2. Maybe
3. Moving away from Samsung
4. Where is the SD slot?
5. Please don't let it happen to Note series
6. I prefer performance over look
7. S PEN?
8. OH where is my charger?
9. Not premium anymore
10. I'll buy it
HardToKill94
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Im a long time Samsung User but i think that reign ends soon. For one, , you take our headphone jack. That's ok u gave us earbuds. Then you remove the charging brick. That's ok, i use a wireless charger anyway. But the SD slot? Not cool man. Not cool at all. What next? Changing ur name to Pear? Because it seem you guys are trying hard to b apple. Time to go oppo or Huawei because u guys are out of hand. The Next Galaxy will come with no mic built-in... Your going yo have to buy it separately. Enough is enough. Ur taking away all my favorite key points about samsung. In 2 years i spent over $7,000 with you guys. Customers should matter at least a bit. Our opinion should count, it's our stuff ur making after all. Just sayin. I bought a s21ultra 128g b4 i realized they didn't have a sd slot. Things i just expected outt my Galaxy. Guess i was wrong Smh 🤦🏿‍:male_sign:. With 48gs of music on my sd card INSIDE THIS S20, IDK HOW IM GOING TO DO THIS

Xrstoy1
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21

@HardToKill94 wrote:
Im a long time Samsung User but i think that reign ends soon. For one, , you take our headphone jack. That's ok u gave us earbuds. Then you remove the charging brick. That's ok, i use a wireless charger anyway. But the SD slot? Not cool man. Not cool at all. What next? Changing ur name to Pear? Because it seem you guys are trying hard to b apple. Time to go oppo or Huawei because u guys are out of hand. The Next Galaxy will come with no mic built-in... Your going yo have to buy it separately. Enough is enough. Ur taking away all my favorite key points about samsung. In 2 years i spent over $7,000 with you guys. Customers should matter at least a bit. Our opinion should count, it's our stuff ur making after all. Just sayin. I bought a s21ultra 128g b4 i realized they didn't have a sd slot. Things i just expected outt my Galaxy. Guess i was wrong Smh 🤦🏿‍:male_sign:. With 48gs of music on my sd card INSIDE THIS S20, IDK HOW IM GOING TO DO THIS

The 256 model is $50 more thats what I did. Cancle the 128 the order a 256. I cancelled my order twicw before I got it right. LOL

HardToKill94
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

That easy? the money goes back instantly?

0 Likes
HardToKill94
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

im still angry about this lol. but if its an easy fix ill do it.

0 Likes
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

Funds show as pending but are typically not fully posted until after the device ships, it should indeed be as easy as cancel the order and place the new one at this time. However, depending on availability you may have to place the new order quickly in order to guarantee your spot so-to speak. You're more than welcome to call our Ecommerce team regarding your order at 855-726-8721 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

CHRISINCOGNITO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

If Samsung is phasing out MST payment support I'm going back to GPay. I still have my Gear S3 Frontier because the new Samsung watches don't support MST. In my area alot of the payment terminals are still old school. My Z Fold 2 might be my last Samsung phone since the new LG Rollable is looking pretty sweet! Typical Samsung though, make fun of Apple, then copy them!

No 3.5... 
No expandable storage... 
No headphones... 
No charger... 
And now no MST... 
Same high price!!!
Did I mention that the new LG Rollable with GPay is looking pretty sweet...