I've been dealing with the Onedrive in my S12 Ultra. It isn't synching since last mar 10th (more than a month ago).
When I try to sync, I get the message "can't sync while connected to a mobile hotspot".
I'm using my home WIFI as always.
Please, before giving me suggestions of procedures I'm already gone thru, check what I have already tried.
- Uninstalled/installed onedrive
- Unlinked my MS account with my phone
- Checked the connection settings to NOT allow mobile hotspot sync
- Checked security issues on both phone and Samsung account website
- reboot my phone several times
- I've changed WIFI synching to WIFI and Mobile Network
- Have uninstalled/installed Onedrive many times after some of the above procedures.
I'm a very experienced computer geek, so please, no basics here.
I made a contact with MS support and day said that after these many procedures I've tried, it must be the Phone/ Android.
Solved! Go to Solution.
I've tried, it worked for short time, then it showed the same error message.
I've tried everything and can't sync with my paid Onedrive account.
I just can't understand why MS don't spend some time in this issue to solve once and for all.
I'm really angry with this issue,.
How did you solve this, if you did?