JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Please Enable Full Dark Mode for Themes

(Topic created: 11-18-2022 05:14 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21
I see no reason to disable some elements of Themes when Dark Mode is turned on. I have a nice Dark theme, and then my eyes are assaulted when I open the Themes app, notes, play store, this members app, or any other app without individually configurable Dark mode. Constantly having to switch is irritating. Please make Dark mode a standard setting and not at alternative one.

Thank you kindly.
26 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you. Those don't appear on my quickbar, can't seem to add them either. But those are turned off anyway as per my previous screenie
MojoRisin179
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
None of it helped??
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21
Nope. Haven't tried the sunglass yet though
0 Likes
MojoRisin179
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
When you go to the contrast fonts etc settings page, are you using the default setting in the middle?? And is your dark theme schedule turned off and set to dark theme on display screen settings. Here -->Screenshot_20221118_093617_Settings_1000014299_1668785777.pngScreenshot_20221118_093553_Accessibility_1000014297_1668785754.png
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes it's the default setting. And no to the main dark mode setting. The whole point of my post was to have themes that fully function in dark mode, or to individually have dark mode on for all apps even if not turned on for system. I suspect the force dark mode only works with the system setting turned on. So to me, it's not particularly useful. Thanks for your help friend
Options
Galaxy S21
I wish you could force dark mode on those apps as well. Or at least implement a dark mode option on all apps, especially Samsung and Google apps since they're apps are pre-installed (or have to downloaded) onto our devices and we have to use some of them just so our phone will function correctly.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.