JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Please add more safety features

(Topic created: 11-17-2022 07:13 PM)
PrincessMochi
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21

It's a shame that IOS has more safety features than we do, we need ios safety features like the ability to connect to a satellite for SOS calls and text Or the other feature that they have when you get into accident like a car wreck and it immediately calls/alerts the first responders.

12 Replies
MojoRisin179
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Why didn't you just get one then? Somebody forced you to go android didn't they.....?? They can have it and their I-Store nonsense
PrincessMochi
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Why don't they just fix it on Samsung because maybe some users like some IOS features but prefer Samsung
0 Likes
MojoRisin179
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

They both have their ups n downs. Androids you get killer camera=great pictures and any app you want + free music, books, ebooks etc. I-phone great security,  camera, and buy all your music, books(which is part of their great firewall. If I get hacked again I'm going IOS for less headache

The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
Google pixels have had crash detection years before Apple and for some reason, Samsungs don't. Satellite connectivity is a new concept so nobody has really thought of it but Apple. I do 100% agree though. We should get these features on samsung.
MojoRisin179
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Not worth the cost of having all your info sold to whoever is willing to pay. I loathe Google and it's practices. They make enough without selling us out. Greedy greedy greedy!!!
moe
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21
It's a Pixel exclusive feature.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Satellite connectivity isn't even available for any phones as of right now and last time I remembered, the crash detection on iPhone lost its luster the moment users report it going off on a rollercoaster.
I'm sure we all know by now that Samsung needs to put time and progress first before they make such a mistake like this, so absolutely not.
PrincessMochi
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
I just remember when crash detection actually worked (when someone crashed) and alerted the 1st respondersScreenshot_20221117-225837_Chrome.jpg