Original topic:

Purchased a used S21 FE that is damaged and scratched

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
bilal_bellahssini
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi!

I bought used s21 fe sd888 6gb ram, its damaged and scrathched, when i tested it in antutu it gave me this low score 720k its very low than other s21 fe phones wich is 890k

And also the phone is slow and its lag and overheating in basic tasks and the battery draining fast

And when i searched in google, I found that the damage can reduce the processor performance is this true? And are there other reasons for this problem? 

Pls answer 🙏

8 Replies
meself
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
No telling what happened or became a issue before you got it could be showing it's age or have a problem
Dinop43
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
Have you done a factory reset and wipe cache.necsuse it sound like all the old files and apps and cache are still in the system i eould start there and when you do setup don't copy data back to phone.do it manually and just start over to leep whatever is causing the issue doesn't get redoenloaded
0 Likes
bilal_bellahssini
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Of course i did a factory reset its very important but its the same probleme 

0 Likes
meself
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
From what I recall you nat or may not get android 15 seen both mentioned anyway just month updates for next year I think
bilal_bellahssini
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

No, it will get updates until 2027, because this issue has nothing to do with updates. 

0 Likes
meself
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Where did you find that for uodates
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
There's a reason people sell their old devices, and it's not usually because they are working perfectly.
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello bilal_bellahssini, Welcome to the Community. We understand the concern with issues you are experiencing with the S21 fe.

You can check out the solution here for some troubleshooting regarding the phone overheating: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S21/S21-overheating-issues/m-p/2276322

Many of the steps also address the lag and battery drain. Service information is also included should you want to have the phone evaluated.

0 Likes