JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Gallery photos Yellow tint

(Topic created: 12-24-2023 11:14 AM)
RJason
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Photos have a yellow tint in samsung photo gallery. Once I close gallery, color goes back to normal. Photos not like this in Google photo gallery. Link is a screen recording of what I mean.

7 Replies
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Weird , try clearing the Gallery app cache.
** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
0 Likes
RJason
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Tried! Started with new software update.
0 Likes
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Nrxt would be to boot into Safe Mode and see if it is still happening.  If it is then it's one of your added apps causing.  If the problem persists, you can try to clear the System cache. 

Turn off the device 

* Connect to a computer via USB

Press and hold Volume Up + Power buttons simultaneously till the device logo appears

When it logo appears, release Power button but hold the others few more seconds

Release all the buttons when Recovery Mode screen appears

You can use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to scroll up or down, and the Power button to select

Using the Vol Down rocker, select Wipe Cache Partition

Press the Power button to select 

Use the Vol Down button to select Repair Apps

Use the power button to select

Use the Vol Down button to select Restart

Use the power button to select

* Some devices need to be connected to a computer in order to enter the Recovery Mode.          

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
0 Likes
RJason
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I will try this. Thanks. Did u click my link to see what I mean?
0 Likes
RJason
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
And yes, still happening in safe mode. Will try clearing system cache.
0 Likes
Solution
RJason
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I figured it out! I had a routine on that when I opened my gallery color inversion and correction took place. Thanks for the help.
0 Likes
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
For others who may be interested, there is a Samsung Accessibility feature confusingly called "Color Correction" which is included in one of the Bixby Routines that comes with the phone. "Color Correction" sounds like it should be a photography tool, but it's actually a filter or overlay to help colorblind people by altering the color pallet of photos.

Samsung really needs to use s less confusing name for this feature.