Original topic:

Samsung to airplay

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
1ny1bDe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Does anyone know if an samsung tablet or phone can share its screen to airplay. I want to know for school because I want to get the tablet but they use airplay in class.
0 Likes
6 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S21
A simple Google search would have told you1720471208772.jpg
0 Likes
MsRowan
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
It's supposed to be a supportive community. If they came here for an answer maybe they don't trust everything they read on the internet, bought an expensive device, and want to get support from the actual real support service provided by the manufacturer of the device. We are forced to do it publicly but should not endure people being snobbish or rude
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S21
They ask and I gave them the answer, 90% of the people here get their answers from Google then comment what they found
0 Likes
Grnlantern79
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
From what I just read the answer is no, Apple is very greedy with their ecosystem and doesn't allow others to play. Only thing third party development did was allow Android to connect to airplay to share music but not your screen. Best thing you could do is maybe a Samsung projector and cast your screen on a wall and have them write notes off that and send them a pdf file after class so they can review the PowerPoint.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21

Kind of rude of them to use airplay when not everyone has Apple devices, unless they are supplying Apple devices to the students free of charge.

0 Likes
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21
You may need this party Miracast app for that.
0 Likes