JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Still having issues with my Wifi Turning off on it's own after update

(Topic created: 03-13-2024 03:41 AM)
sbell03
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I was having issues with my wifi turning off on its own and sometimes not connecting at all. A software update was pushed to my phone last night. Wifi still keeps disconnecting. Can we get this fixed ASAP? 

29 Replies
JLo33
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Go to settings >> Apps >>> Apps Settings >>> Special Access >>> Wifi Control (it's near the bottom)
Check and see what has Wifi control and go from there. My galaxy watch was disconnecting me from my wifi, once i figured that out, my phone has been fine.
sbell03
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I just tried your suggestion. Turned off all apps ability to turn on/off wifi and restarted my phone. Still not working
0 Likes
JLo33
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
I hope this works
0 Likes
userDXAiubA5bB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Anyone else having an issue with WiFi turning off and then struggling to turn on again after the last update? I have a Samsung S215G FE. I have reset my mobile network, reset my wifi and bluetooth network, rebooted my router (happens at work too, so that's not it and my tvs stream fine), restarted my phone and 'forgot' my wifi and reconnected. I'm at a loss! Then it won't even find any wifi when I try to turn it off and on. Help?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21
My WiFi disconnects but comes on a second later. You can see it disconnect and connect in a blink of an eye.
PACritic
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Same try wpa3
0 Likes
PACritic
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I had to change my wifi to wpa3 to resolve my frequent disconnects. I think it may be android 14 issue.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21
Well I'm on android 12 (s10e)
I haven't noticed it disconnect recently. It will do it from time to time.
0 Likes
HotMessMamax3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Anyone figure this out? Same thing happened to me, and now I can't grt my wifi to even turn on at all
0 Likes