JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Still having issues with my Wifi Turning off on it's own after update

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
sbell03
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I was having issues with my wifi turning off on its own and sometimes not connecting at all. A software update was pushed to my phone last night. Wifi still keeps disconnecting. Can we get this fixed ASAP? 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
HBfrmCT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I have the S21 also and have done all the steps possible. Common Samsung! I've been a Samsung owner for many years and never had this wifi problem. What's the fix? I called and the representative just had me do all the steps I had already done and then told me it must be a bug and I could send it in if I chose to. Would rather keep my phone I'm still paying for that's really been unimpressive to date aside from all the other issues flickering screen, getting hot, battery drains quickly, can't turn on wifi, and stuff I'm not thinking of at the moment. Now what Samsung? Nobody can seem to get an answer if it's a bug it's affecting tons of people.
jiuvaro
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I am with the same issue since a few days. Waiting a new update from Samsung? Dont want to change the phone....

HBfrmCT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
After 2 days of owning it They changed my phone because it was super hot and the battery was draining super fast and the wifi was super slow like dial up slow! Got the new phone and now all of the above is a problem with this phone! I seen them for $99 smh Samsung I'm wasting my own data because so far there's no fix for this wifi issue.
0 Likes
HBfrmCT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Not even Metro can fix this wifi issue!
0 Likes
skibidi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
MY WIFI WONT TURN ON IVE RESTARTED IT AND SHUT DOWN THE PHONE. THEN WHEN I AM ON TIKTOK IT TELLS ME EVERYTIME MY DATA DISCONNECTS: "connect to the internet or try again." I CANT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!! 
userf6swg71RRF
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Where is my wifi
0 Likes
Members_LSmqnVT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

s23 doesn't seem to be compatible with wifi 6.  I am tired of using my data. I see many complaining about this. Please fix.

LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Members_LSmqnVT My S23 Ultra is connected to my Wifi 6 network. It is currently connected to the 5 GHz signal. 

0 Likes
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21
This could be your router settings? Or your phone wifi settings? As I have no issues at all on s24ultra and s23ultra1718814137505.jpg
0 Likes
Members_LSmqnVT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I have s23, not s24. It is not my router. If you google it, many others have the same issue. Spectrum said it's the phone. 

0 Likes