JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tapping home screen takes me to another page of apps, not home page

(Topic created: 08-11-2022 09:20 AM)
sportzomby
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

When I tap the home screen button it takes me to another page of apps not my home page. How do I get it to go to my actual home page?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Press and hold a blank spot on your Home screen then scroll to the screen that you want to designate as home and tape the house icon above it to highlight it.   That is now your Home Screen. 

Screenshot_20220811-124221_One UI Home.jpg

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Press and hold a blank spot on your Home screen then scroll to the screen that you want to designate as home and tape the house icon above it to highlight it.   That is now your Home Screen. 

Screenshot_20220811-124221_One UI Home.jpg

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor