(Topic created: 05-26-2024 11:43 AM)
Members_S9RRxWr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

IMG_2517.jpeg

 

IMG_2519.jpeg

 

IMG_2518.jpeg

My S21 Ultra (flagship) phone's back cover came out and water damaged. Samsung chat like to say this physical damage. The back cover adhesive is just not working (for a water proof) phone.

5 Replies
BlueSkies
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Honestly, do you have Samsung Care still on the phone?
0 Likes
Members_S9RRxWr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

No, that does not mean the back adhesive will come out.

0 Likes
Blove24
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
Do you not have Mobile device protection on that phone like insurance of whoever you have service with on that phone.
0 Likes
Members_S9RRxWr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

This I received from the Samsung CEO office. They just, skips the issue. I provide every thing including my purchase from Samsung online. 

Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for contacting the CEO’s Office.  Since we cannot locate any previous records with the information you provided, your inquiry cannot be processed at this time. We kindly recommend that you call 1800 SAMSUNG with your model and serial number and they will be happy to assist you. We apologize for the inconvenience and your recent experience with us.           Best regards, SEA CEO’s Office

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello, There. Based on the photographs and information provided, it sounds like this is a service-related matter. Because our Community is peer-to-peer support, our community is not able to assist you with your inquiry. Please call 1-800-726-7864 to speak with alive representative regarding your symptoms and situation. Thank you! 

0 Likes