JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to use AR emoji on call background or lock screen

(Topic created: 12-12-2022 07:30 AM)
tmoore519
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I was tying to use my new AR Emoji on my call background and it won't let me save it to change it to use it on the call background or lock screen. 

18 Replies
badcoolaid
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Having the same problem here. Maybe contact support to see what's going on.
tmoore519
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I was working fine... than I went to update my emoji. And it won't let me save it to put on my call background
tmoore519
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I will tomorrow
0 Likes
badcoolaid
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Yeah i updated the software and now it's not working. I checked the Galaxy store and it's not even showing up. So maybe the app is gone but I'm going to try to contact support anyways.
tmoore519
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes! Me too. It's definitely not in the store. So I can't even update thr ar zone app. It's so weird
0 Likes
Solution
badcoolaid
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Mine got fixed with support yesterday. I let him take full control of my phone remotely and he went into the app, cleared cache and data, and had me reset the phone, not with factory settings, but just a reset and it worked. Not sure if you have to reset your phone because it reset my phone and i had to customize my phone all over again. Try erasing data and cache first. If that doesn't work, then I'd call support and they'll help you. Hope that works for you.
tmoore519
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
YALL CLEAR THE AR EMOJI DATA! MINE IS WORKINF
kennymedina
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm having issues also with AR Zone mostly with AR emoji studio and AR stickers I can't make new stickers and with the Emoji studio I can't make new Emojis and I can't customize them either like clothes,etc I didn't receive the android 13 update either boost mobile
tmoore519
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Clear the data and clear the cache . That should work